Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

Congratulations to Betsy for winning the 400 fan contest! I'll be doing another when we reach 500 Facebook fans!

I have 7 orders I am working on this weekend; I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who helped me out and spread the word about my little business. I got over 50 new fans in two days!

I appreciate everyone who is supporting Crunchy Chic with your orders and referrals. My business is nothing without people talking about it, and when you support my work-at-home shop you are helping me contribute to my household income so that we can afford some things we probably couldn't otherwise. It means so much to me when you put your faith in me and I am genuinely happy to hear how pleased you are with your order.

With the holidays coming up, I am (hopefully!) going to be getting more orders coming in. I always try to get orders out within two days of them being placed. Because I make everything when you order it some things will take longer. Making things to order ensures maximum freshness and shelf-life on your products and means you can ALWAYS get things custom made to match your preferences.

Thanks again for your support! I've got a photo shoot this weekend for some of my products and hopefully I'll be able to show you all some of the new candy cane items I've been working on. Stay tuned!

- Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment