Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I wanted to take the time to say thank you to all of you who have helped Crunchy Chic become a success in 2011. Since opening in September we have reached over 460 fans on Facebook and have had more than 50 orders between e-mail and the Hyena Cart shop -- many from repeat customers! I have also had the pleasure of working with Dearest Diapers and supplying their dryer balls.

I started Crunchy Chic with the simple wish to make some of our favorite baby and personal items eco-friendly. I am so grateful to all of you who have put your faith in me and supported this work-at-home-mom's idea of removing chemicals from our everyday lives and turning to Mother Nature for simple, effective ingredients; reducing the use of non-renewable resources for bath and body products we depend on.

I have big plans for Crunchy Chic in 2012 including the launch of a website with a new look, new products and new prices. I look forward to sharing my creations with you!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and a pleasant winter. See you in the new year!


- Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment